Underwater Video Cameras
Whether you need a camera for marine research purposes or want to capture footage from your recreational dives, it’s important that you have equipment that is appropriate for your needs. SplashCam cameras are high performance marine electronics that are consistently excellent in quality.
Deep Blue Pro Underwater Video Camera
Put the power of a mini-submersible at your fingertips! This camera has a time-tested design that is robust and satisfying to professionals and recreational videographers alike. Here’s why:
- • High-resolution camera
- • Extremely low-light operating capability
- • External high-intensity LED lighting system
- • Phenomenal color-recording capacity
Delta Vision Industrial Underwater Video Camera
Get the best possible underwater images with easy, worry-free deployment with the Delta Vision Industrial. This is the most versatile SplashCam underwater camera, with these benefits:
- • Exceptional video clarity
- • Incredible light sensitivity
- • Flawless viewing even in harsh and challenging environments
- • Remarkable wide-angle lens
- • Internal lighting source that is surface-controlled
SideWinder 360 Black Underwater Video Camera
If you haven’t used a dual underwater camera unit before, you’re in for a treat. With the SideWinder 360, one camera looks straight down, while the other one pans horizontally, 360 degrees. Here are other details that you’ll appreciate:
- • You can switch between cameras with a hand-held camera controller
- • You can also turn the panning camera with the same convenient controller
- • Control temperature with the flip of a switch
- • Manage LED lighting quickly and easily; housed in a separate chamber for higher quality performance
We invite you to look at the SideWinder 360 in greater detail.
Why Choose SplashCam
Besides creating top-quality, we also build long-lasting relationships with our customers to help them uncover mysteries of the deep. We continually innovate our products to bring you the best.
Unsure which product is right for you? Contact us online for help in picking the right underwater camera. Or call at 800- 355-4234.