Deep Blue Pro
$995 – $2,470
Deep Blue Pro high resolution underwater video camera – Cable Length 50 to 200 feet.
Choose Options For Price
|Dimensions||14 x 14 x 8 in|
- Imaging Device: 1/3″ 960H High Sensitivity CCD
- Video Format: NTSC
- Picture Elements NTSC: 1020(H)x508(V)
- Effective Picture Elements: NTSC: 976(H) x 494(V)
- Horizontal Resolution: More than 750 TVL
- Sensitivity: .001 lux
- Diameter: 0.37”
- Weight in air: 3 lbs. / 50ft.
- Length: Standard 50 ft. to 200 ft. / Long: up to 900 ft.
- Jacket: Poly-urethane cut resistant
- Construction: 1ea. 75 ohm coax, 8ea 600v power wires
- Size: 3” D x 3.5” L
- Construction: Anodized cast aluminum
- Finish: Thermoplastic Paint
- Pressure Rating: 300 ft. with compression fitting / 1000 ft. with submarine plug
Light Pod Specs:
- Size: 4” W x 7” L
- Light Rating: 300 lumen
- Depth Rating: 500 feet.
- Power: 4ea. AA batteries x 2 lights – Approx run time 4 hours
Deep Blue Pro Features
- Purchase Base or Pro Package configuration
- Can be used for surface towing, horizontal or vertical drop
- High Powered Light Pod Included
- High Resolution Image in high bright or low light conditions
- Cable lengths up to 200 feet in standard lengths
- Handheld cable reel and cable clamp/rotation handle included
- Drift fin for camera stability included